The main technical facts are:
- Weight of only 6.7 kg with a simultaneous range of 20 – 25 km.
- 42 km/h makes it one of the world’s fastest electric skateboards
- The SXT board is capable of moving forward and backward
- Motors are built much longer, which leads to better cooling and a 30% increase in performance & power
- Wheels on both motors can also be easily exchanged & replaced
- Software of the control unit, acceleration and braking behavior developed and coordinated with professional skaters
The deck used is made of cold pressed 8 ply Canadian plywood. It is extremely flexible and so absorbs shocks and bumps very well. On the bottom of the deck is the battery pack consisting of 36V 5,2 Ah Panasonic 18650 lithium cells. The supplied remote control communicates with the board using 2.4 GHz frequency and has a standby time of about 1 month. The charging time via the supplied USB cable is 30 minutes.
The maximum speed of the SXT board is 42 km/h and can also be limited to 20 km/h in Eco mode via the remote control. Since the hub motors used are extremely efficient and energy-saving compared to belt drives, the SXT board reaches a range of 20 – 25 km.